GCSE ENGLISH TEACHER REQUIRED
Please contact for further information
PRIMARY TEACHER REQUIRED
Please contact for further information
We have a comprehensive Covid-19 update at the bottom of the site to ensure all students and staff are safe on returning to normal services.
Why Grace Tuition?
Excellent professional tuition, with fully qualified teachers
Access to new, improved, relevant resources, written and developed by teachers for individual and small group tuition
A bright, happy centre, with our unique approach to making learning fun
The opportunity, encouragement and inspiration to succeed with improved confidence
Test and examination preparation
Individual programmes tailored to students' needs
The centre is owned and operated by Grace Loftus BSc (Hons) PGCE, who has over two decades of teaching experience. Previously, she held the positions of Head of Chemistry and Head of Upper School at a prestigious private school in Gloucester.
Grace is now supported by her hand picked, fully qualified team, who bring a wealth of experience covering Maths, English and Science from reception through to A-level.
Monday 3.30pm – 4.45pm; 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Tuesday 3.30pm – 4.45pm; 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Wednesday 3.30pm – 4.45pm; 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Thursday 3.30pm – 4.45pm; 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Friday 3.30pm – 4.45pm; 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Saturday 9.45am – 11.00am; 11.15am – 12.30pm
Term Dates 2021 – 2022
Monday 6th September – Friday 22nd October
Monday 1st November – Friday 17th December
Tuesday 4th January – Saturday 19th February
(6 wks 4 days)
Monday 28th February – Saturday 9th April
Monday 25th April – Saturday 28th May
(Monday 2nd May – May Day Holiday)
Monday 6th June – Friday 22nd July
Please contact us
4, Club Buildings, Park Ln, Chippenham SN15 1LP
Return to Centre:
To keep all students and staff safe, changes have been made to the operation of the Tuition Centre. Many of these changes have now been put in place to keep movement around the Centre minimised and student ‘bubbles’ consistent.
- Catch up sessions will only take place via our online platform.
For those students not already enrolled on the platform, a gmail email address will be needed. In the case of absence, activities will be assigned to the student’s google classroom on the same day that they would have attended. Once these activities have been completed and handed in via their classroom, their tutor will provide written feedback prior to the student’s next attendance.
- Appropriate distancing, according to the current government regulations, will be adhered to.
- Students should bring their own pencil cases with appropriate equipment, ie. pencils, pens, eraser, ruler and calculator. Any additional equipment needed, ie protractors etc will be changed between sessions so such items can be sanitised after use.
- Students should bring their own filled water bottle to keep themselves hydrated if required.
- Please ensure, where possible, that your child has been to the toilet prior to attending.
- Toilet facilities have new soap dispensers in place, with paper towels.
- Hand sanitiser will be used on entry and before leaving, in addition to any other time if required.
- Workstations and toilets will be sanitised prior to student arrival and between sessions.
- Our waiting area will no longer be used for early arrivals or late collections so please ensure that students arrive at 3.30pm or 5pm for those in attendance Monday – Friday. Saturday at 10.30 am or 12 noon. Please inform us if your child has a staggered finish time at school that may clash with the 3.30 pm session start.
- Collection times must also be prompt at 4.45 pm or 6.15 pm (Saturdays at 11.45 am or 1.15 pm) to allow time for sanitising of the workstations. Traffic can sometimes be problematic so please bear this in mind to allow for prompt drop off/collection. Any students who are travelling by car and arrive early should wait in their car until the session start time.
- Should your child display any symptoms of Covid-19, please keep them at home and notify us of the absence. Their work will then be assigned to their online classroom and their tutor will make contact regards their assigned tasks and provide feedback once completed.
- Contact details of all parents will be required to be updated prior to the start of term.
- Large flipchart boards will be in place within each zone so that students can still see explanations from their tutor, but safely distanced.
- We request that no food is brought into the Centre by the students. If a snack is required, students must consume this prior to entry.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will continue not to be required for children and tutors (as per PHE guidelines). However, it is probable that tutors will be wearing face shields and if any students wish to wear their own face masks, we fully support their choice.