We have a comprehensive Covid-19 update at the bottom of the site to ensure all students and staff are safe on returning to normal services.
Why Grace Tuition?
Excellent professional tuition, with fully qualified teachers
Access to new, improved, relevant resources, written and developed by teachers for individual and small group tuition
A bright, happy centre, with our unique approach to making learning fun
The opportunity, encouragement and inspiration to succeed with improved confidence
Test and examination preparation
Individual programmes tailored to students' needs
The centre is owned and operated by Grace Loftus BSc (Hons) PGCE, who has over two decades of teaching experience. Previously, she held the positions of Head of Chemistry and Head of Upper School at a prestigious private school in Gloucester.
Grace is now supported by her hand picked, fully qualified team, who bring a wealth of experience covering Maths, English and Science from reception through to A-level.
Monday 3.30pm – 4.45pm; 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Tuesday 3.30pm – 4.45pm; 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Wednesday 3.30pm – 4.45pm; 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Thursday 3.30pm – 4.45pm; 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Friday 3.30pm – 4.45pm; 5.00pm – 6.15pm
Saturday 9.45am – 11.00am; 11.15am – 12.30pm
Term Dates 2023 – 2024
Monday 4th September – Saturday 21st October (7 wks)
Monday 30th October – Saturday 16th December (7 wks)
Wednesday 3rd January – Saturday 10th February (5 wks 4 days)
Monday 19th February – Thursday 28th March (5 wks 4 days)
Monday 15th April – Saturday 25th May
(Monday 6th May – May Day Holiday) (6 wks)
Monday 3rd June – Friday 19th July (7 wks)
Please contact us
4, Club Buildings, Park Ln, Chippenham SN15 1LP
Return to Centre:
To keep all students and staff safe, changes have been made to the operation of the Tuition Centre. Many of these changes have now been put in place to keep movement around the Centre minimised and student ‘bubbles’ consistent.
- Catch up sessions will only take place via our online platform.
For those students not already enrolled on the platform, a gmail email address will be needed. In the case of absence, activities will be assigned to the student’s google classroom instead so that they can be completed at home.
- Appropriate distancing, according to the current government regulations, will be adhered to.
- Students should bring their own pencil cases with appropriate equipment, ie. pencils, pens, eraser, ruler and calculator. Any additional equipment needed, ie protractors etc will be changed between sessions so such items can be sanitised after use.
- Students should bring their own filled water bottle to keep themselves hydrated if required.
- Please ensure, where possible, that your child has been to the toilet prior to attending.
- Toilet facilities have new soap dispensers in place, with paper towels.
- Hand sanitiser will be used on entry and before leaving, in addition to any other time if required.
- Workstations and toilets will be sanitised prior to student arrival and between sessions.
- Our waiting area will no longer be used for early arrivals or late collections so please ensure that students arrive at 3.30pm or 5pm for those in attendance Monday – Friday, Saturday at 9.45 am or 11.15 am.
- Collection times must also be prompt at 4.45 pm or 6.15 pm (Saturdays at 11 am or 12.30 pm) to allow time for sanitising of the workstations. Traffic can sometimes be problematic so please bear this in mind to allow for prompt drop off/collection. Any students who are travelling by car and arrive early should wait in their car until the session start time.
- Should your child display any symptoms of Covid-19, please keep them at home and notify us of the absence. Their work will then be assigned to their online classroom instead so that they can be accessed from home.
- Contact details of all parents will be required to be updated prior to the start of term.
- We request that no food is brought into the Centre by the students. If a snack is required, students must consume this prior to entry.